Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Magnetic measurements can be used to calculate the sensor’s altitude and absolute orientation
- Board operates from 2.5 to 5.5 V and has a 0.1″ pin spacing
- Gyro: ±245, ±500, or ±2000°/s
- Accelerometer: ±2, ±4, ±6, ±8, or ±16 g
- Magnetometer: ±2, ±4, ±8, or ±12 gauss
The 10DoF AltIMU-10 Gyro/Accelerometer/Compass/Altimeter is an inertial measurement unit (IMU) and altimeter that features the same L3GD20H gyro and LSM303D accelerometer and magnetometer as the MinIMU-9 v3, and adds an LPS25H digital barometer.
- Interface: I²C
- Minimum operating voltage: 2.5 V
- Maximum operating voltage: 5.5 V
- Axes: pitch (x), roll (y), and yaw (z)
- Measurement range: ±245, ±500, or ±2000°/s (gyro), ±2, ±4, ±6, ±8, or ±16 g (accelerometer), ±2, ±4, ±8, or ±12 gauss (magnetometer), 26 kPa to 126 kPa (barometer)
- Supply current: 6 mA