- A205 Carrier Board for Jetson Nano/Xavier NX
- Offers a high-performance, rich interface Jetson Nano board
- Provides rich peripheral interfaces and complete features
- Better heat dissipation consideration
- Equipped with an anti-fall aviation plug
- Works with an NVIDIA Jetson module
The A205 Carrier Board for Jetson Nano/Xavier NX is a high-performance, interface rich NVIDIA Jetson Nano / Xavier NX/ TX2 NX compatible carrier board, providing HDMI 2.0, Gigabit Ethernet, USB3.0, USB 2.0 (W / OTG function) M.2 key E Wifi / Bluetooth, SATA, CSI camera, RS232, SD card, CAN, PIO, I2C, I2S fans, and other rich peripheral interfaces are suitable for environments with strict environmental requirements, complicate real-time vision computation.
It works with an NVIDIA Jetson module mentioned above to achieve graphic AI applications. To be more specific, with the NVIDIA Jetson Nan/Xavier NX/TX2 NX module assembled, it could support NVIDIA JetPack, which includes a board support package (BSP), Linux OS, NVIDIA CUDA, cuDNN, and TensorRT software libraries for deep learning, computer vision, GPU computing, multimedia processing, and much more.
With its multiple camera connectors, it is suitable for complicated AI graphical applications such as Automated Optical Inspection, In Video Action, Robot control, 3D modeling, Drone, parallel computing for Computer vision. Overall, it can be widely deployed in edge areas to meet the demand as smart retail or video analysis.
- 170 x 100 mm (L x W)
- Display: 2x HDMI
- Ethernet: 2x Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000M)
- USB: 4x USB 3.0 Type-A (Integrated USB 2.0) | 1x USB 2.0 Type C (Support OTG)
- SATA: 1 x 5 SATA
- M.2 Key E: 1x M.2 Key E Interface
- CSI Camera: 6 x Camera (MIPI CSI-2 )
- TF_Card: 1 x TF_Card
- USB WIFI Mode: Standard USB WIFI Mode (4-Pin interface)
- Audio: 1 x Audio Jack,2 x Microphone, 2 x Speaker(1W)
- SPI Bus: 1 x SPI Bus (+3.3V Level)
- FAN: 2 x Fan (12V/5V),1 x FAN (5V PWM)
- CAN: 1 x CAN
- Power Requirements: +13 to +19 V DC Input at 8A
- Operating Temperature: -25° to +80°
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.