Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Arducam 8MP Synchronized Stereo Camera Bundle Kit
- Is designed for Raspberry Pi
- Pretends that only one camera is connected
- Supports Raspistill command
- Works with all series Raspberry Pi boards, Pi HAT board style
- Supports Arducam RPI cameras up to 16MP
The Arducam 8MP Synchronized Stereo Camera Bundle Kit features a stereo camera HAT for Raspberry Pi. It allows you to connect two 5MP OV5647 or two 8MP IMX219 pi cameras to a single standard pi board, and takes images or video at the same time, even more important they are fully synchronized.
The highlight of this stereo camera HAT is that it incorporates Arducam proprietary ArduChip solution, and extends the usage of the single pi camera port, it cheats the Raspberry pi as if only one camera connected.
It supports Raspistill command for preview and Raspivid command for video capture/processing with Rpi default camera driver for its 5MP and 8MP cameras. It also supports other Arducam Raspberry Pi cameras and proprietary camera driver that works up to two 16MP. With the share oscillator and I2C broadcasting the two cameras are fully synchronized in nano-second level.
Combined with the stereo camera board, you are no need to modify your current Raspberry Pi V1.3 or V2 camera board with solder iron and hot air gun. With the latest new coming Pi 4 hardware, Arducam makes more camera applications possible for Raspberry Pi.
- 1 x Arducam Synchronized Stereo Camera HAT for Raspberry Pi
- 1 x 8 MP Arducam Stereo Camera Board
- 3 x Arducam 80 mm 22pin Ribbon FPC flat Wire Cable
- 1 x Arducam 150 mm 15pin to 22pin Ribbon FPC flat Wire Cable
- Stereo Vision
- 360° Camera
- Advanced Surveillance Camera
- Fully Synchronized
- Two MIPI camera inputs and one MIPI camera output
- Supports 1, 2 and 4 lane MIPI cameras input up-to 800Mbps/lane
- Supports 2 lane MIPI output
- Supports Raspistill (preview) and Raspivid (processing) commands for 5MP/8MP pi cameras with half resolution combine
- Supports Arducam RPI cameras up to 16MP with proprietary camera driver with full resolution combine
- Supports camera side-by-side combine, channel 0 and channel 1 software switching on the fly
- Supports digital pan in half resolution combine, programmable pan speed control