- Arduino Shield with a large prototyping area
- Fits onto your MKR board (not included)
- Provided with female/male headers (not soldered)
- 300 solder points
The Arduino MKR Large Proto Shield fits onto your MKR board using its provided female/male headers and enables you to fix it wherever you want with the mounting holes.
This shield features a larger prototyping area with more than 300 solder points and makes connecting components to your board super simple, thanks to the silk that indicates the MKR board pins location.
- 1 x Arduino MKR Large Proto Shield
- 80 mm x 50 mm
- Weight: 19 gr
- Digital I/O Pins: 21
- PWM Digital I/O Pins: depending on the board
- Analog Input Pins: 7
- Analog Output Pins: depending on the board
- DC Current per I/O Pin: depending on the board
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: depending on the board
- DC Current for 5V Pin: depending on the board
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.