Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Pocket-sized computer BBC micro:bit V2
- Features a 5x5 LED matrix and an onboard USB port
- Provides touch-sensitive logo
- Regulated 3.3 V in or battery out external supply
The BBC micro:bit V2 is a Single Board Computer (SBC) that contains an application processor with a variety of on-chip peripherals. Other peripherals are connected to this chip.
An interface processor is connected to the application processer and manages communication via the USB interface, including the drag-and-drop code flashing process. The interface processor does not control any of the peripherals on the board but is connected to the application processor on the internal board I2C bus.
This version is the BBC micro:bit Go V2 only; there are no accessories included with it; you need to purchase batteries, cables or any other item to make it work separately.
- 1 x BBC micro:bit V2
- Operating range: 1.8 - 3.6 V
- Operating current (USB and battery): 300 mA max
- Microphone / speaker
- Micro USB
- User buttons
- External supply
- Analogue / digital I/O
- LED matrix 5x5
- Touch-sensitive logo