- Brushless Motor P80Ⅲ Pin KV100
- Offers high efficiency and thrust performance
- Precision design with durable feature
- Stable and reliable with long service life
- Dustproof, waterproof, anti-corrosion, and heat-resistant
- Self-locking method for easy prop assembly and disassembly
The Brushless Motor P80Ⅲ Pin KV100 offers high efficiency and thrust performance. It provides a self-locking method for easy prop assembly and disassembly. Precision design with durable features.
Powerful and Efficient: Weight decrease is achieved by optimizing stator structure while maintaining its mechanical strength. Manual winding helps increase the copper space factor for a thrust above 17 kg with a power of more than 3300 W.
Stable and reliable: 36N42P configuration reduces motor vibration in operation for motor wearing diminution and service life extension. Shaft upgrade: Aluminium shafts are replaced by steel ones.
Dustproof, waterproof, anti-corrosion, and heat-resistant: Motor reaches IP35 with closed exterior and lattice structure. Special coating on coils effectively protects motors from pesticides. Adoption of military-level wires and special cooling structures for better anti-overloading competence.
Impact-resistant and durable: Optimized motor structure with dual bearing caps for better motor core protection.
Extensive Compatibility: T-MOTOR standard mounting holes are for T-MOTOR 28-32 inch carbon fiber propellers. Meanwhile, there are M4 and M3 mounting holes on the motor base for different frames.
- 1x Brushless Motor P80Ⅲ Pin KV100
- Motor: P80III-KV100
- CF Prop: 32 x 11
- ESC: Flame 80A 12 S
- Battery (Lipo): 22 Ah x2
- AUW: Quad / 45 - 50 KG
- Lead: 14 AWG Silicone wire
- Idle Current (10 V): 1.6 A
- Max. Power (180s): 2700 W
- Internal Resistance: 45 - 51 mΩ
- Rated Voltage (Lipo): 6 - 12 S
- Peak Current (180s): 60 A
- Weight (incl. Cable): 649 g
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.