Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Creality Ender-3 S1 Pro 3D Printer
- Offers a 4.3-inch touchscreen
- Powered by CR Touch
- Provides 300 °C high-temp printing lighting up passion for creation
- Features LED light for clear observation
- Quick assembly easy to handle
- Compatible with multiple filaments, such as PLA, ABS, PVA, Wood, TPU, PETG, and PA
The Creality Ender-3 S1 Pro 3D Printer offers high-temp printing for more possibilities. The brand-new nozzle made of brass can stand up to 300 °C printing temperature, and it is compatible with multiple filaments, such as PLA, ABS, PVA, Wood, TPU, PETG, and PA, providing more possibilities for creation.
The "Sprite" full-metal dual-gear direct extruder with an extrusion force of 80N ensures smooth feeding when printing with different filaments, especially the flexible TPU. Integrated structure equipped with a handle for facile platform pulling out under the high-temp condition.
The 4.3-inch touch screen, supporting 9 languages, offers efficient Ul interaction and is easy to use. It will dim out automatically for energy-saving if there is no action for 3 minutes. The equipped LED light enables comprehensive light fill, with which users can observe the printing details even in a dark environment. Equipped with CR Touch, the 16-point automatic leveling can complete quickly with compensation for points' printing height on the heat bed. Good efficiency saves much time.
Ender-3 SI Pro has used the spring steel PEI magnetic build plate, which has good adhesion to the printed model and enables fast heating up of the heat bed. The build plate is not only durable but also flexible. Once the printing completes, users can remove the printed model effortlessly with just a slight bend.
Quick Assembly Easy to Handle: 96% of the printer is preinstalled, enabling the 6-step assembly. More aesthetic with a streamlined design.
32-bit silent motherboard: Cozy environment with low-level noise exposure.
Filament Sensor: The sensor can conduct automatic detection of the filament's running out so that users can add filaments in time.
Resume Printing: The printer can save the data during the outage and resume the print correctly from where it's left off, reducing the risk of filament wasting due to printing failure.
Compatible with Laser engraving (Print Innovatively): Customize favorite images with laser engraving, and unlock new printing modes.
Liquid Cooling Heatsink, Effective Heat Dissipation: The brand new liquid cooling heatsink is available for fast cooling down. Good heat dissipation improves the printing quality.
Better Experience With Wi-Fi Box: Connect to the Creality Cloud app via the Wi-Fi Box, and users can access the model database and realize remote slicing, remote printing as well as monitoring.
- 1x Chassis Module
- 1x Nozzle Kit
- 1x Wire Clamp
- 1x Filament Tube
- 1x Gantry
- 1x Screen
- 1x Rack and Filament Detector
- 1x Blade
- 1x Cutting Pliers
- 1x Filament
- 1x Wrench and Screwdriver
- 1x Cord Set
- 1x Nozzle Cleaner
- 1x Memory Card and Card Reader
- 1x Nozzle
- 4x M5x45 Socket Head Cap Screw with Spring Washer
- 3x M4x30 Hexagon Flat Round Head Screw
- 5x M3x6 Hexagon Socket Head Cap Screw
- 1x Z-Axis Limit Switch Kit
- Build Volume: 220 x 220 x 270 mm
- Machine: 490 x 455 x 625 mm
- Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm
- Molding Technology: FDM
- Printing Speed: Maximum: 160 mm/s
- Printing Precision: ±0.1 mm
- Layer Height: 0.1 - 0.35 mm
- Nozzle Quantity: 1
- Nozzle Temperature: Up to 300 °C
- Heat Bed Temperature: Up to 110 °C
- Leveling Mode: CP. Touch Automatic Leveling
- Display: 4.3-inch color touchscreen
- Motherboard: 32-bit silent motherboard
- Resume Printing: Yes
- Filament Sensor: Yes
- Rated Voltage: 100 - 120 V, 220 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Rated Power 350 W / 24 V
- Data Transmission Method: Type-C USB/ SO card
- 3D File Format: .stl/.obj/.gcode (after slicing)
- Extrusion Force: 80N
- Extruder: "Sprite" full-metal dual-gear direct extruder with 1:3.5 gearing
- Slicing Software: Creality Slicer/Cura/Ropetier-Hosl/Simplify3D
- Build Surface: Spring steel PEI magnetic build plate
- Supported Filament: PLA, ABS, WOOD, TPU, PETG, PA
- Supported Language: Chinese, English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, and Turkish
- Weight: 8.7 kg