Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Devantech IceBlips and Programmer
- Features an on-board PIC16F15325
- Programmed using iceBliprog
- Takes care of programming the Flash and FPGA reset
- Onboard 1.2 V regulator for the FPGA
- Powered by external 3.3 V supply
The Devantech IceBlips and Programmer feature an onboard PIC16F15325 that takes care of programming the Flash and FPGA reset.
The PIC also generates an 8 MHz clock to the FPGA. The voltage is 3.3 V only. With the FPGA running the blip_cnt firmware (a 13 bit counter driving all I/O pins running at 8 MHz), the current draw is just 5 mA.
The iceBlip module is powered from an external 3.3v supply. There is an onboard 1.2 V regulator for the FPGA. All PIC and FPGA I/O pins are 3.3 V, do not connect these to 5 V devices. IceBlip is programmed using iceBliprog.
- 1 x Devantech IceBlips and Programmer
iceBLIP iCE40-LP1k FPGA
- 16 Pin Module
- 13 FPGA I/O pins available (3.3 V)
iCE40 LP FPGA
- 1280 Logic cells
- 64k bits embedded RAM (16 * 4k bit blocks)