Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- DFRobot Pan-Tilt HAT for Raspberry Pi and Jetson Nano
- Designed for Raspberry Pi and Jetson Nano (Not Included)
- Features on-board voltage level translators
- Provides built-in ADC
- Lets you communicate through I2C
- Logic Voltage: 3.3 V
The DFRobot Pan-Tilt HAT for Raspberry Pi and Jetson Nano is a 2-DOF pan-tilt hat based on Raspberry Pi 40PIN GPIO.
It can directly be used once plugged into the Pi board’s GPIO. Meanwhile, the board makes the Raspberry Pi GPIO pins led out for your convenient use.
The on-board PCA9685 chip can output 12-bit resolution PWM to control the rotation of the pan-tilt. In addition, it comes with onboard TSL25911FN and built-in ADC that could make responses to light similar to human eyes, which is helpful for enhancing module performance.
The on-board voltage level translators make it compatible with the 3.3 / 5 V operating level. There is a specific acrylic board for fixing the Raspberry Pi camera on this product.
Note: The Pan-Tilt HAT is unassembled, you need to get it done by yourself. Raspberry Pi board and Camera are not included.
- 1 x DFRobot Pan-Tilt HAT for Raspberry Pi and Jetson Nano
- Operating Voltage: 3.3 / 5 V
- Control Chip: PCA9685
- PWM Resolution: 12-bit
- Ambient Light Sensor: TSL25911FN
- Ambient Light Resolution: 12-bit
- Logic Voltage：3.3 V
- Communication: I2C