Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- DFRobot URM13 Ultrasonic Sensor
- Comes in a small and compact body
- Provides excellent sensitivity
- Features automatic noise detection and real-time calibration
- HC-SR04 compatible
- Interface: UART and I2C
The DFRobot URM13 Ultrasonic Sensor is an ultrasonic ranging sensor with an open single-probe. It supports TRIG Pulse-triggered ranging (SR04 compatible), UART, and I2C communication protocols, which brings more possibilities for actual using scenarios.
With a small and compact body, the sensor works well with 3.3 V or 5 V mainboards like Arduino and Raspberry Pi, easy to use and integrate into various applications.
The URM13 is positioned to be a professional and advanced ultrasonic sensor. The integration of a new precision circuit design and smart detection algorithms on the sensor makes it much smaller and lighter, while still maintaining excellent sensitivity.
At the same time, the URM13 sensor is able to automatically detect ambient and electrical noise, and complete the dynamic adjustment and calibration of sensor parameters in real-time, which ensures its stable performance in various complex application scenarios.
- 1 x URM13 Ultrasonic Sensor
- 1 x 2.54 Black Single-Row 4-Pin Connector
- Power Supply: 3.3~5.5 V DC
- Max Instantaneous Work Current: 350 mA
- Operating Temperature: -10 ~＋70 °C
- Effective Measuring Range: 15 ~900 cm
- Resolution: 1 cm
- Accuracy: 1%
- Measuring Frequency: 10 Hz Max