Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- ESP32 Wearable Development Board
- Has onboard WiFi and Bluetooth
- Includes 8 x sewable pads
- Offers a hall effect and a temperature sensor
The ESP32 Wearable Development Board is 100% Arduino compatible and it's easy and invisible to wear thanks to its uniquely thin PCB with 8 x sewable pads.
Plus, it won't sting you because the PCB design has no sharp edges. Also, 4 of the pads are capacitive touch-enabled. As for the versatility, this little development board of 56 x 50 x 7.5 mm (2,2 x 1,97 x 2,95 inch) packs a lot of features such as a hall effect sensor, a temperature sensor, and an ultra-low power analog pre-amplifier.
But the neatest onboard feature is undoubtedly the ability to connect the board to wifi and Bluetooth. getting any ideas? Here's one: connect the board with our brightdot wearable LEDs collection and make them react to text or social messages, magnets, sounds, time, temperature and more! you can easily connect this wearable with a battery thanks to the JST connector and you don't have to worry about high power consumption because the board also features a deep sleep modus to keep its consumption to a minimum when you don't need it.
To top things off, this thin board is at least 10 times faster than an Arduino Uno because of its super high 240 MHz clock. Go take a look at the brightdot wearable LED boards and get creative!
- 1 x ESP32 Wearable Development Board
- W56 x L50 x H7.5 mm (2,2 x 1,97 x 2,95 inch)
- General purpose IO: 17
- CPU: Xtensa dual-core (or single-core) 32-bit LX6 microprocessor, operating at 160 or 240 MHz and performing at up to 600 DMIPS
- Ultra low power (ULP) co-processor
- 520 KB SRAM
- 448 KB ROM
- WiFi: 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth: v4.2 BR/EDR and BLE
- Max current consumption: 300 mA
- Deep sleep power consumption: 10 µA
- Max battery input voltage: 6 V
- Max battery charge current: 450 mA