Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Industrial Shields Spartan Arduino PLC 16RDA
- Obtain a master-slave connection using I2C
- Designed for industrial environment
- Has 16 digital inputs/outputs
- Lets you to control your equipment without no limits
- Can connect up to 127 modules
The Industrial Shields Spartan Arduino PLC 16RDA uses an Arduino LEONARDO, which lets you program it through the USB. This feature lets immediate access in order to program, maintain, and prepare it for its set up. It lets you control your equipment without limits.
It has 16 digital inputs/outputs. 8x analog or digital inputs (see specifications), and 8x digital or analog output. Spartan Controllers family offers the possibility of communication between two computers using I2C obtaining a master-slave connection.
The Spartan Controllers devices are programmed exactly in the same way. Once you have used one of them, the rest can be configured using the same methodology.
Using the I2C connection, that all the Spartan Controllers family have, you can connect up to 127 modules, which means that you can have up to 2.540 Input/Outputs in Master-Slave connection.
- 1 x Industrial Shields Spartan Arduino PLC 16RDA
- Pot: 30 W
- Flash memory: 32 kB of which 4 kB used by bootloader.
- SRAM: 2,5 kB
- EEPROM: 1 kB
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
- 8 Inputs: (8x) Digital (5-24 Vdc) | (6x) of 8x, Analog (0-10 Vdc)
- (6x) Relay Outputs ( 220 VAC - 5 A)
- USB port
- RS485 - Modbus (RTU)