Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Leddar M16-LED Multi-Element Sensing Module 25°
- Offers rapid data acquisition rate of up to 100 Hz
- Provides detection range up to 100 m (328 ft.)
- Immune to ambient light variations
- Proven reliability both indoors and outdoors
- Outstanding robustness, with no moving parts
The Leddar M16-LED Multi-Element Sensing Module 25° is a solid-state flash illumination LiDAR that combines 16 independent active elements into a single sensor, resulting in rapid, continuous, and accurate detection and ranging–including lateral discrimination–in the entire wide beam, without any moving parts.
The M16-LED module infrared LED light source provides wide beam illumination at ranges up to 100 m and is offered in six different field-of-view configurations.
The Leddar M16 can be easily integrated into almost any application to add sensing intelligence capability, enabling developers and integrators to make the most of this cutting-edge technology while leveraging its unmatched flexibility.
The M16 Module comes with a software development kit, the Leddar Enabler SDK, which provides a user-friendly application programming interface (API) with C libraries, and code examples for Windows and Linux.
The M16 includes USB, RS-485, CAN bus, and UART. A 3.81 mm x 8-pin male header is provided for interfacing through a cable harness or terminal block. Also, a USB mini-B connector is provided for use with the Leddar Enabler SDK, and a 2 x 20, 0.050-inch header is provided for custom expansion.
- 1x Leddar M16-LED Multi-Element Sensing Module 25°
- 66 x 60 x 104 mm (L x W x H)
- Wavelength: 940 nm
- Power supply (VDC): 12 or 24
- Number of segments: 16
- Interfaces: USB, RS-485, CAN, UART
- Horizontal FoV: 25°
- Vertical FoV: 4°
- Range at 6.25 Hz refresh rate (m): Retroreflector: 85 | White 90%: 25 | Gray 18%: 16
- Weight: 205 g
- Eye safety: IEC 62471:2006
- Regulatory compliance: CE, FCC Class B, RoHS
- Accuracy: ±5 cm
- Data refresh rate: Up to 100 Hz
- Distance precision: ±6 mm
- Distance resolution: ±10 mm
- Power consumption: 4 W
- Operating temperature range: -40 to +85 °C
- Operation, transport, and storage relative humidity: 5 to 95 %