Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Leddar M16 Multi-Element Sensing Module 19 degrees
- Offers detection range up to 165 m (541 ft.)
- Rapid data acquisition rate of up to 100 Hz
- Proven reliability both indoors and outdoors
- Immune to ambient light variations
- Outstanding robustness, with no moving parts
The Leddar M16 Multi-Element Sensing Module 19 degrees is a solid-state flash illumination LiDAR that combines 16 independent active elements into a single sensor, resulting in rapid, continuous, and accurate detection and ranging–including lateral discrimination–in the entire wide beam, without any moving parts.
The Leddar M16 can be easily integrated into almost any application to add sensing intelligence capability, enabling developers and integrators to make the most of this cutting-edge technology while leveraging its unmatched flexibility.
The M16 modules are available in two main configuration types: the LED family and the Laser family. The M16-LED is the proven Leddar workhorse that clients have come to value for its versatility and reliability.
This module’s infrared LED light source provides wide beam illumination at ranges up to 100 m and is offered in six different field-of-view configurations. The M16-LSR uses laser sources to achieve longer ranges, providing narrower and better-defined vertical FoV–all in a smaller form factor.
Both M16 families are perfectly suited to outdoor operation, provided they are used within an enclosure: solid-state design with no motorized mechanism, wide operating temperature ranges, all-weather performance, and immunity to lighting variations–both day and night.
- 1x Leddar M16 Multi-Element Sensing Module 19 degrees
- 66 x 71 x 104 mm (L x W x H)
- Horizontal FoV: 19°
- Vertical FoV: 3°
- Range at 6.25 Hz refresh rate (m): Retroreflector: 93 | White 90%: 32 | Gray 18%: 21
- Wavelength: 940 nm
- Power supply: 12 or 24 (VDC) (jumper selectable)
- Number of segments: 16
- Interfaces: USB, RS-485, CAN, UART
- Weight: 255 g
- Eye safety: IEC 62471:2006 (exempt lamp classification)
- Regulatory compliance: CE, FCC Class B, RoHS
- Accuracy: ±5 cm
- Data refresh rate: Up to 100 Hz
- Distance precision: ±6 mm
- Distance resolution: ±10 mm
- Power consumption: 4 W
- Operating temperature range: -40 to +85 °C
- Operation, transport, and storage relative humidity: 5 to 95 %