Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- LoRa-E5 Wireless Module STM32WLE5JC, ARM Cortex-M4 & SX126x, LoRaWAN EU868 & US915
- Offers a low-cost and high-performance LoRaWAN Module
- Contains ST system-level package chip
- Integrated with the combo of LoRa RF and MCU chip
- Ultra-low power consumption
- Supports (G)FSK mode and LoRa
The LoRa-E5 Wireless Module STM32WLE5JC, ARM Cortex-M4 & SX126x, LoRaWAN EU868&US915 is designed with ST system-level package chip STM32WLE5JC, ARM Cortex M4 ultra-low-power MCU and LoRa SX126X. It supports (G)FSK mode and LoRa.
62.5 kHz, 125 kHz, 250 kHz, and 500 kHz bandwidth can be used in LoRa mode, making it suitable for the design of various IoT nodes, supporting EU868 and US915.
- 1x LoRa-E5 Wireless Module STM32WLE5JC, ARM Cortex-M4 & SX126x, LoRaWAN EU868 & US915
- 12 x 12 x 2.5 mm (L x W x H)
- Core: 32-bit Arm Cortex-M4 CPU, up to 48 MHz
- Storage: Flash: 256 KB | SRAM: 64 KB
- LoRaWAN stack: Built-in with AT Command Firmware | Program with STM32Cube MCU Package
- Interfaces: UART x3, I2C x1, ADC (12-bit) xl, SPI x1, GPIO x6
- Sensitivity: -116.5 dBm (SF5), -121.5 dBm (SF7), -136 dBm (SF12)
- Modulation: LoRa, (G) FSK, (G) MSK and BPSK
- Power Supply: 1.8 V - 3 6 V
- RF Output Power: up to +20.8 dBm at 3.3 V