Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- M5Stack BALA2 ESP32 Self-Balancing Robot Kit
- Features a 9-DOF IMU
- Provides Grove extension ports
- Built-in 8-channel servo drive, 4-channel external connection
- Support language (Python, UIFlow, Arduino)
- LEGO Compatible
- RobotShop is not affiliated with this product and is not endorsed by LEGO
The M5Stack BALA2 ESP32 Self-Balancing Robot Kit is a Self Balancing Robot consisting of am M5Stack Gray and two wheels (DC motors).
The base uses STM32F030C8T6 as the main control and has a two-way encoding motor driver and a built-in 1200 mAh battery. Comes with preloaded software.
A self-balancing robot application that balances the robot vertically using a closed-loop algorithm. You can program it to automatically move around through programming, or you can combine WiFi and Bluetooth to develop remote control functions.
- 54 x 54 x 65 mm (L x W x H)
- Flash/RAM: 16 MB Flash + 4 MB PSRAM
- Screen: 2.0 inch Color TFT LCD
- Resolution: 320 x 240
- Speaker: 1W-0928
- Ports: GROVE I2C*1/UART*1/GPIO*1/SERVO*4 (+4 Extendable Channel)
- Battery Capacity: 1200 mAh
- Case Material: Plastic
- Weight: 157 g