Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- MakeBlock Codey Rocky Educational Coding Robot (JP)
- Features an easy-to-use STEAM education Coding Robot
- Can be used with block-based programming software as Scratch 3.0 & Python
- Offers over 10 programmable electronic modules
- Can swirl and follow lines, go around obstacles
- Ages: 6+
The MakeBlock Codey Rocky Educational Coding Robot (JP) is a coding robot for STEAM education. It provides an entertaining learning experience of programming for children of ages 6+.
The combination of easy-to-use robotics hardware with block-based programming software mBlock 5, guarantees that beginners can get started coding within minutes. With just one click you can turn your visual code into Python code and continue learning an advanced and practical language.
mBlock 5 supports AI-functionality and Internet of Things-functionality, giving children access to AI and IoT since young and thus equipping them with stronger competence in an age of intelligence.
Codey is the controller with different sensors and programmable main control. It can be used alone mainly for teaching tasks. Moreover, it can work with the chassis Rocky to perform more tasks.
- 1 x Codey
- 1 x Rocky
- 1 x Lanyard
- 1 x Micro USB data cable
- 8 x Codey Rocky Color Card
- 1 x Name Sticker
Note: This version does not include the MakeBlock Bluetooth Dongle; it needs to be purchased separately.
- Main control Chip: ESP32
- Transmission: Wi-Fi / Bluetooth / USB
- Control platform: MacOS/Windows/Linux/Chrome OS/iOS
- Lithium battery: 3.7 V 950 mAh
- Sensors Codey: LED matrix screen, Loudspeaker, RGB light, Buttons, Gear potentiometer, Sound sensor, Light sensor, Gyroscope and accelerometer, IR transmitter, IR receiver, Volume sensor
- Rocky: IR color sensor, DC geared motor
- Material: ABS
- Graphical programming: Scratch 3.0
- Text programming: Python