Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- MakeON PowerPad (Soldered)
- Features a female header port and comes soldered
- Breaks out two pins from a CR2032
- Connected in series with a switch
- Provides a constant DC power source
- No need to unplug anything to turn off your circuit
The MakeON PowerPad (Soldered) breaks out two pins from a CR2032 connected in series with a switch so that it can be connected to other components with conductive materials such as Space tape, paint, wire, thread, copper tape, alligator clips, banana plugs and more.
It provides a constant DC power source (3V from a CR2032) power to your circuit. The PowerPad includes a switch, you don't need to unplug anything to turn off your circuit.
- 1x MakeON PowerPad (Soldered)
- Maximum current per track: Depends on the battery
- Number of tracks: 2
- Temperature: 20 °C
- Pad weight: 6 g