Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- MCP263 Dual 60A, 34VDC Advanced Motor Controller
- Offers a 32-Bit high-performance Cortex M4 processor
- Configured to redirect the regenerative power
- Includes several user-definable I/O and priority settings
- Diagnostic LEDs for easy in-field diagnostics
- Supports CANOpen, USB, RC radio, serial devices, analog, PLCs, and MCU
The MCP263 Dual 60A, 34VDC Advanced Motor Controller is a synchronous regenerative motor controller. It can be configured to redirect the regenerative power for use with switching power supplies. The MPC also incorporates a lithium cutoff mode to protect batteries from damage due to excessive regenerative voltages.
At the heart of the MCP is a 32Bit high-performance Cortex M4 processor with DSP and FPU. The MCP can be configured for closed or open loop modes.
The MCP motor controller is the perfect solution where system cost, reliability, safety, and usability are of concern. With the multi-mode interface, MCP can be controlled from CANOpen, USB, RC radio, serial devices, analog, PLCs, and or microcontrollers such as an Arduino or Raspberry Pi. In addition, it can be networked as a slave or master using CANOpen.
The MCP includes several user-definable I/O which make the integration of limit switches, homing switches, and other devices possible. In addition, I2C and SPI are supported to connect external sensors. The MCP program language and mix of user-controlled I/O eliminate the need for a secondary interface system in many applications.
A wide range of closed-loop sensors is supported including potentiometers, absolute encoders, accelerometers, gyros, and more. The MCP incorporates a high-performance motion control intelligence that achieves high precision control and optimum motor performance in open or closed-loop modes.
- 1x MCP263 Dual 60A, 34VDC Advanced Motor Controller
- 114 x 107 x 34 mm (L x W x H)
- Motor Channels: 2
- Bridge Channels: Yes
- Continuous Current per Channel: 60 A
- Bridged Channels Continuous Current: 120 A
- Max Voltage: 34 VDC
- BEC: 5 VDC at 300 mA
- 3.3V Safe Outputs: Yes
- 5V Tolerant Inputs: Yes
- Quadrature Encoders: Yes
- Absolute Encoders: Yes
- Encoder Auto-Tune: Yes
- Thermal Protection: Yes
- Current Sense: Yes
- User Selectable Peak Current: Yes
- Battery Protection: Yes
- Regenerative Braking: Yes
- Over Voltage Protection: Yes
- Under Voltage Protection: Yes
- Self Diagnostics: Yes
- USB: Yes
- Analog: Yes
- RS232: Yes
- CAN Bus: Yes
- RC Pulse: Yes
- Configurable I/O: Yes
- Scripting: Yes
- Position Control Mode: Yes
- Velocity Control Mode: Yes
- Torque Control Mode: Yes
- Motor Type: Brushed DC
- Enclosed: Yes
- Heat Sink: Conduction Plate
- Cooling: Conduction
- Weight: 340 g