Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- pHAT Stack Module for Raspberry Pi
- Features five sets of 2x20 pin headers
- Offers HAT and pHAT mounting holes (M2.5) and labels
- Has a handy pinout, including BCM numbers and descriptive labels
The pHAT Stack Module for Raspberry Pi is the big brother to the Mini Black HAT Hack3r. It has 6 sets of 2x20 pin headers, one for connecting to your Pi with the included ribbon cable, and the other 5 for a mix of HATs and/or pHATs.
The kits include rubber feet to hold pHAT Stack steady (and prevent it from scratching your desk), and metal standoffs to mount your HATs and pHATs firmly in a more permanent fashion.
- pHAT Stack PCB
- 6 x 2 x 20 Male GPIO pins (pre-soldered in fully assembled kit)
- 5 x Pairs of black brass standoffs
- 4 x Rubber non-slip feet
- 40-way Black GPIO ribbon cable
- 162 x 65 x 1.75 mm (L x W x H)