- Build a gaming kit at home with your
Raspberry Pi 2 Model B 1 GB(Not included)
- Includes all parts, panels, and components
- Just need to supply the Raspberry Pi and power adapter
- Chassis makes a great sounding-board for the included speakers
The Picade Raspberry Pi Gaming Kit for you to build at home. All parts, panels, and components are included - you just need to supply the Raspberry Pi and power adapter! Using a Raspberry Pi 2 as the extra processing power gives great performance in many emulators.
The chassis makes a great sounding-board for the included speakers; you can't fake that retro sound. Picade is the ideal desktop arcade cabinet; you have to see it to believe it.
- Black powder-coated cabinet panels (swish!)
- Picade PCB (Arduino compatible with stereo 2.8W amplifier) pre-loaded with the Picade software.
- LCD panel mount with protective overlay
- 8" LCD panel and driver board
- Two speakers wire wires pre-soldered
- 3.5mm stereo panel mounted headphone socket
- Attractive decals for the marquee and controls
- HDMI, audio, and USB cables
- A proper arcade joystick
- Twelve micro-switch arcade buttons
- Custom assembled wiring looms
- All other fixings, fasteners, nuts, and bolts
- An awesomely hack-able product
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.