Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Power Management HAT for Raspberry Pi, Embedded Arduino MCU and RTC
- Supports Arduino programming
- Features auto power management function
- Voltage/current monitoring circuit
- Comes with development resources and manual
- Runs on 18650 batteries (Not Included)
The Power Management HAT for Raspberry Pi, Embedded Arduino MCU and RTC is a smart power bank designed for Raspberry Pi.
With the embedded Arduino MCU and RTC, the HAT features an auto power management function which allows the Pi to work more power-efficient and more safely.
- 1 x Power Management HAT
- 1 x 18650 battery case
- 1 x USB-A to USB micro B cable
- 1 x 2x20PIN female pin header
- 1 x RPi screws pack (2pcs)
- Controller: ATmega328P-AU
- Communication interface: UART + GPIO
- Baudrate: 115200 bps by default (programmable)
- Power supply interface: USB port or PH2.0 connector
- USB power input voltage: 5 V
- PH2.0 power input voltage: DC 7~28 V
- Embedded circuits: power supply anti-reverse, counter-current proof, voltage monitoring, current monitoring
- Weight: 0.104 kg