- Raspberry Pi model A+ with 40pin extended GPIO
- 700MHz Broadcom BCM2835 CPU with 256MB RAM
- 4 pole stereo output and composite video port
- Stream and watch Hi-definition video output at 1080P
The Raspberry Pi Model A+ Computer Board has 40pin extended GPIO so user can build even bigger and better projects than ever before. The first 26 pins are identical to the Model A to provide 100% backward compatibility for your projects. The Board can now provide up to 1.2 AMP to the USB port enabling user to connect more power hungry USB devices directly to the Raspberry PI. The A+ board now uses less power (600mA) than the Model A Board (750mA) when running.
- 40pin extended GPIO
- 1 x USB 2 ports
- Full size HDMI
- CSI camera port for connecting the Raspberry Pi camera
- DSI display port for connecting the Raspberry Pi touch screen display
- Micro SD port for loading your operating system and storing data
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.