Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- RDX2 Pro High Power Dual Port AC/DC Charger
- Includes a North American plug
- Offers to charge two packs simultaneously
- Provides 260 watts of power
- Internal independent lithium battery balancer
- User-friendly Jog-Dial for easy scrolling and programming
- Stores 10 different battery memory charge/discharge profiles
The RDX2 Pro High Power Dual Port AC/DC Charger providing a whopping 260 watts of power! The RDX2 Pro features independent, 130-watt circuits, allowing you to charge two packs simultaneously.
Its user-friendly Jog Dial easily scrolls through menus, making programming a breeze. Capable of charging 2S packs at rates up to 14 amps, and 4S packs up to 9 amps, the RDX2 Pro’s high charge rates provide more power in less time for your 1/8th and 1/10th-scale Buggy and Truggy needs.
Pilots flying larger aircraft and helicopters using high capacity 4S-6S packs can also rely on the RDX2 Pro to speedily charge 4S and 6S packs up to 9 and 5.8 amps respectively.
And with just a few clicks, the RDX2 Pro will also convert into a power supply unit to power your other hobby equipment. The dual-channel design can power two individual 5 - 24 volt devices simultaneously.
- 6.1 x 5.9 x 2.7 inch (L x W x H)
- Input Voltage: AC 100-240 V/DC 11-18 V
- Charge Circuit Power: 130 W x 2 (260 Watts total)
- Discharge Circuit Power: 10 W x 2
- Charge Current Range: 0.1-14 A x 2
- Discharge Current Range: 0.1-2 A x 2
- Current Drain for Balancing Port: Max. 500mA/cell
- DC Power Supply Output: 5-25 V / 130 W x 2
- LiPo/LiFe/Lilon/LiHV Battery Cell Count: 1-6S
- Pb Battery Voltage: 2-20 V
- NiMH/NiCd Battery Cell Count: 1-15S
- Weight: 0.97 kg