Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- RoboteQ FBL2360TES 60V 1x120A Ethernet Brushless DC Motor Controller
- Offers to drive a single motor at up to 120A
- Built-in dual 3-phase high-power drivers
- Provides Overvoltage and Undervoltage protection
- Lets you Accurate speed and Odometry measurement
- Dustproof and weather-resistant
The RoboteQ FBL2360TES 60V 1x120A Ethernet Brushless DC Motor Controller can operate in one of several modes in order to sense the rotor position and sequence power on the motor’s 3 windings in order to generate smooth continuous rotation.
The controller also uses the Hall sensor and/or Encoder information to compute speed and measure traveled distance inside a 32-bit counter. The motors may be operated in open or closed-loop speed mode, position mode, or in torque mode.
The FBL2360 features several Analog, Pulse and Digital I/ Os which can be remapped as command or feedback inputs, limit switches, or many other functions. It accepts commands received from an RC radio, Analog Joystick, wireless modem, or microcomputer.
Numerous safety features are incorporated into the controller to ensure reliable and safe operation. The controller’s operation can be extensively automated and customized using Basic Language scripts.
The controller can be configured, monitored, and tuned in real-time using a RoboteQ’s free PC utility. It can also be reprogrammed in the field with the latest features by downloading new operating software from Roboteq.
- 1 x RoboteQ FBL2360TES 60V 1x120A Ethernet Brushless DC Motor Controller
- 140 x 140 x 25 mm (L x W x H)
- Max Voltage: 60
- Number of Channels: 1
- Max Amps per Channel: 120
- Continuous Amps per Channel: 80
- Power Connections: Fast on
- Field Oriented Control (FOC): Yes
- Trapezoidal: Yes
- Sinusoidal: Yes
- RS232: Yes
- RS485: Yes
- USB: Yes
- CANbus: Yes
- Ethernet: Yes
- Encoder: Yes
- Hall: Yes
- Sin/Cos: Yes
- SSI: Yes
- SPI: No
- Resolver: Yes
- Max Analog Inputs: 8
- Max Digital Inputs: 10
- Max Digital Outputs: 4
- Max Pulse Inputs: 6
- Safe Torque Off (STO): Yes
- Cooling: Conduction plate
- Weight: 452 g