- Rosbot X86 (M10) (JP)
- Open-source educational robot
- ROS1/ROS2 compatible
- ROS Controller - X86
- Built-in STM32 Motor/Power/IMU Controller
- Built-in LiDAR and Depth Camera
The Rosbot X86 (M10) (JP) is an educational robot based on ROS (Robot Operating System) for robotic researchers, educators, students and developers. Rosbot is equipped with builtin ROS Controller, LiDAR, Depth Camera, STM32 Motor/Power/IMU Controller and metal chassis with solid rubber wheels.
Rosbot is ideal for ROS beginners with affordable price, compact design and ready-to-go package. Rosbot is also a solid Autonomous Mobile Robot (AMR) platform for robotic education and research projects.
ROS is the most popular robot operating system in the world. A hardware platform based on ROS will benefit the user gaining extensive practical skills from the world's most promising robot operating system.
ROS and Ubuntu images are pre-loaded on Rosbot which include all the essential ROS software packages and drivers. Our online tutorial will guide the user how to launch Rosbot and its ROS packages within minutes.
Rosbot is a complete package for ROS learning and research projects bundled with all essential hardware components and ROS software.
Rosbot is expandable to add accessories such as robotic arms, voice recognition modules, LCD screens, external keyboards, etc.
Rosbot comes with comprehensive classroom materials including user manual, tutorials and sample ROS codes allowing educators to integrate Rosbot's hardware and software package into their curriculum with ease and flexibility.
- Autonomous driving
- Autonomous mobile robot
- Mobile manipulation
- Multi-robot system
- Human-robot interaction
- Mobile computer vision
- Edge computing over 4G/5G
- ROS controller - X86, chassis, battery, battery charger, Orbbec depth camera, LD14 or M10P LiDAR
- Onboard Ubuntu, ROS1, and STM32 driver
- Users can install ROS2 on a new Micro SD card or replace the original ROS1 on the bundled Micro SD card
Drivers and ROS Packages:
- iOS and Android remote control apps
- Drivers and Software Installers
- ROS Packages and Source Codes
- STM32 Chassis Source Codes
- 44.5 x 35.8 x 15 cm (L x W x H)
- ROS controller - X86
- CPU - Intel Core i5 5200U
- Graphic Card - Intel HD Graphics 5500
- RAM - 4G
- Storage - 128G
- Orbbec depth camera
- Slamtec M10 LiDAR
- Solid rubber wheels - 125 mm diameter
- Servo Power - 35 W
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.