Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Seeedstudio Seeeduino Lotus v1.1
- Offers a small update of the V1.0 version
- Provides rich peripherals including digital interface, analog interface, I2C, SPI, UART
- Features low-power 8-Bit AVR Microcontroller
- Onboard Grove connector
- Arduino UNO Compatible
The Seeedstudio Seeeduino Lotus v1.1 is a small update of the V1.0 version, only the USB bus converter chip CH340 has been changed to CP2102N in order to make this board more compatible with Mac OS.
Despite this change, the board is still based on ATMEGA328P-MU, a high-performance, low-power 8-Bit AVR Microcontroller. It is still Arduino compatible and has rich peripherals including a digital interface, analog interface, I2C, SPI, and UART.
- 1x Seeedstudio Seeeduino Lotus v1.1
- Microcontroller: ATmega328P-MU
- Operating Voltage: 5 V
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- Flash Memory: 32 KB (ATmega328P-MU)
- RAM: 2 KB (ATmega328P-MU)
- EEPROM: 1 KB (ATmega328P-MU)
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
- Digital Interface: D2, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7
- Analog Interface: A0, A2, A4, A6
- Other: I2C x2, SPI, UART
- Weight: 21 g