Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Snapmaker F250 2.0 Modular 3D Printer
- Offers a work area of 230 x 250 x 235 mm
- Controller powered by Cortex-M4 Processor
- Comes with 5-inch smart touchscreen
- Provides high precision and accuracy
- Made of high-performance aluminum alloy
The Snapmaker F250 2.0 Modular 3D Printer is the lite version of A250T with the 3D printing function only. The F250 is more affordable and easy to use for beginners. Better yet, it can be customized for more functionalities by getting Snapmaker 2.0 Modules or Addons.
During normal printing, the F250 has an average noise level of about 50 dB(A) - a typical home or office noise. Feel free to set the F250 in your living room or study and really spend time with it to check the print in real-time.
Upgraded Cooling System: F250 cooling system is upgraded to combine fast speed and brilliant accuracy at the same time. You can now 3D print larger projects even faster.
Improved Motion Controlling Algorithm: The optimization of the F250 motion control algorithm improves the coordination between the Extruder and the Linear Modules. Thus, problems including gaps, cracks, and overflow are considerably alleviated, ensuring quality during moderate to high-speed printing.
Noise Reduction Chip: Although the levels might vary, certain parts of the machine can produce noise while operating. With the new F250 Linear Modules, the noise gets reduced substantially, thanks to the TMC2209 stepper motor driver chips embedded.
Lead Optimization on Linear Module: Quieter printing doesn't necessarily mean slower speed. Snapmaker accordingly increases the leads of the X and Y axes' screw rods, from 8 mm to 20 mm, ensuring a stable and fast working speed.
All-metal: The all-metal design of the 3D printers has been Snapmaker's signature. F250 is no exception only sturdier for printing large objects.
Well-made: Made of high-performance aluminum alloy and processed with anodic oxidation, F250 features supreme durability and reliability.
High Precision: Snapmaker pursues quality to offer high precision and accuracy. With F250 they've stepped it up a notch-producing detailed print is the least F250 can do.
- 1x 3D Printing Module
- 5x Linear Module
- 1x Touchscreen
- 1x Touchscreen Holder
- 2x Z-axis Holder
- 1x Controller
- 1x Power Module
- 2x Converter
- 1x Base Plate
- 1x Support Platform
- 1x Heated Bed
- 1x Print Sheet
- 1x Filament
- 1x USB Cable
- 2x Calibration Card
- 1x Toolhead Cable
- 1x Y-axis Conversion Cable
- 1x Z-axis Conversion Cable
- 1x DC Power Cable
- 2x AC Power Cable
- 1x Filament Holder Sheet
- 1x Filament Holder Tube
- 1x Tool Box
- 1x Quick Start Guide
- Frame Material: Aluminum alloy
- Max Heated Bed Temperature: 100 °C
- Rated Power: 320 W
- Layer Resolution: 50 - 300 microns
- Max Nozzle Temperature: 275 °C
- Data Transmission Methods: Wi-Fi, USB cable, USB flash drive
- Touchscreen Specs: 5 inches, Android OS, Quad-core 1.1 GHz ARM Cortex-A7
- Supported Materials: PLA, ABS, PETG, TPU, wood-filled PLA, more being tested
- Supported Software: Snapmaker Luban or third-party software
- Supported File Types: .stl, .obj, more formats to be added
- Supported OS: Windows, macOS, Linux