Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- SparkFun MicroMod Data Logging Carrier Board
- Offers a highly customizable, low-power data logging platform
- Features a charging circuit
- Breaks out connections for I2C via a Qwiic connector
- Allows you to control power
- Qwiic Compatible
The SparkFun MicroMod Data Logging Carrier Board allows you to control power to both the Qwiic connector on the board and a dedicated 3.3 V power rail for non-Qwiic peripherals so you can pick and choose when to power the peripherals you are monitoring the data from.
It also features a charging circuit for single-cell Lithium-ion batteries along with a separate RTC battery-backup circuit to maintain power to a real-time clock circuit on your Processor Board.
- 1 x SparkFun MicroMod Data Logging Carrier Board
- 2.40 x 1.60 inch (L x W)
- M.2 MicroMod Connector
- microSD socket
- USB-C Connector
- 3.3 V 1 A Voltage Regulator
- Qwiic Connector
- Boot/Reset Buttons
- RTC Backup Battery & Charger Circuit
Independent 3.3 V regulators for Qwiic bus and peripheral add-ons
- Controlled by digital pins on Processor Board to enable low power sleep modes