Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- SparkFun Qwiic Motor Driver
- Offers 127 levels of DC drive strength
- Controlled by I2C or TTL UART signals
- Direction inversion on a per motor basis
- Exposed small heat sink shape
- Several I2C addresses, default UART bauds available
The SparkFun Qwiic Motor Driver takes all the great features of the Serial Controlled Motor Driver (SCMD) and miniaturizes them, adding Qwiic ports for plug and play functionality.
Boasting the same 4245 PSOC and 2-channel motor ports as the SCMD, the SparkFun Qwiic Motor Driver is designed to communicate over I2C to make setting up your next robotic project as fast and easy as possible!
- 1 x SparkFun Qwiic Motor Driver
- 2 x Qwiic Connectors
- Peak drive per channel: 1.5 A
- Steady-state: 1.2 A
- Operates from 3 to 11 Volts with 12 V absolute max
- Default VCC and logic: 3.3 V
- Global Drive enable: Yes
- Adjustable I2C Address: 0x5D Default