Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- SunFounder Arduino Nano DIY 4-DOF Robot Sloth Learning Kit
- Offers STEM education learning
- Comes with high performance 9G servo motors
- Avoid obstacles Intelligently
- Compatible with the Arduino Nano
- Easy to assemble with the detailed instructions
The SunFounder Arduino Nano DIY 4-DOF Robot Sloth Learning Kit is a cute learning kit that focuses on the popular open-source platform Arduino. You can learn the knowledge of the Arduino servo and ultrasonic ranging module by applying this kit.
It is a new mobile robot called Sloth developed by our team. Each leg has 2 joints driven by a servo. One 9V chargeable lithium batteries are to supply the bot when the SunFounder Nano is used as the control board, compatible with the Arduino Nano.
A servo control board connects with the batteries, servos, SunFounder Nano, and the HC-SR04 ultrasonic ranging module. Sloths can move forward and detect the range to make a turn when encountering an obstacle.
Note: The battery not included in the package.
- 4 x SF006C Servo
- 1 x Velcro Tape
- 1 x Mini USB Cable
- 6 x M1.4*8 Screw
- 12 x M2*8 Screw
- 6 x M1.4 Nut
- 4 x M3*8 Bi-pass Copper Standoff
- 4 x M3*25 Bi-pass Copper Standoff
- 1 x Ultrasonic Module
- 1 x Expansion board
- 1 x Battery buckle wire
- 1 x Cross Socket Wrench
- 18 x M3*5 Screw
- 12 x M2 Nut
- 8 x M3 Self-locking Nut
- 1 x Phillips Screw Driver
- 1 x 4-Pin Anti-reverse Cable
- 1 x SunFounder Nano Board
- 10 x M1.5*5 Self-tapping Screw
- 8 x M3*8 Countersunk Screw
- High-quality Sloth robot: 9G servo motors
- Humanoid robot: Bio-robot walk with two legs
- Learn to code easily: Yes
- Obstacle avoiding: Yes
- Easy to assemble: Yes