Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Complete USB-based microcontroller development system
- Works with Mac OS X, Linux & Windows
- 120 MHz Cortex-M4F processor
- Green material and gold plating for easier soldering and higher resolution
- USB cable not included
Due to the global chip shortage, this product is currently out of stock.
We recommend upgrading to Teensy 4.1 USB Microcontroller Development Board (No Pins)
The Teensy 3.5 USB Microcontroller Development Board is a breadboard-friendly development board with loads of features in a teensy package. Each Teensy 3.5 comes pre-flashed with a bootloader so you can program it using the on-board USB connection: no external programmer needed! You can program for the Teensy in your favorite program editor using C or you can install the Teensyduino add-on for the Arduino IDE and write Arduino sketches for it!
The processor on the Teensy also has access to the USB and can emulate any kind of USB device you need it to be, making it great for USB-MIDI and other HID projects. The 32-bit, 120MHz processor brings a few other features to the table as well, such as multiple channels of Direct Memory Access, several high-resolution ADCs and even an I2S digital audio interface! There are also four separate interval timers, plus a delay timer! Oh yeah, and all digital pins have interrupt capability and are 5V tolerant.
- 32 bit 120 MHz ARM Cortex-M4 processor with floating point unit
- All digital pins are 5V tolerant
- Very small footprint
- All Teensy boards are shipped assembled and fully tested
- Size: 2.5" x 0.7" x 0.2"
- Processor: MK64FX512VMD12
- Core: Cortex-M4
- Rated Speed: 120 MHz
- Flash memory: 512K
- RAM: 192 K
- EEPROM: 4K
- Direct Memory Access: 16 Channels
- Digital I/O : 62 Pins
- Voltage Input: 5V tolerant