Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Terabee 3D Camera 80x60
- Features a 3D Time-of-flight camera
- Benefits from a robust aluminum casing
- Is easy to set up and to stream depth data via USB interface
- Comes with an OpenNI-based SDK and C/C++ samples
The Terabee 3D Camera 80x60 lets you enable the third dimension with an 80x60 pixel resolution and 74° x 57° Field-of-View. The 3D Time-of-Flight camera benefits from a robust aluminum casing while still offering a compact (83 grams) and discrete design.
It is easy to set up and to stream depth data via the USB interface on Windows or Linux OS. The Terabee 3D camera comes with an OpenNI-based SDK, C/C++ samples, Python samples and ROS package.
Developed for indoor use, the ToF depth camera features flexible range options to better meet user requirements! Choose close-range mode and acquire depth data starting from 20 centimeters. This is ideal for close-range applications, like hand gesture recognition.
Switch to standard mode with its 4-meter range for volume measurement, people and movement monitoring and robot navigation applications. By using active Time-of-Flight technology to sense depth, the 3D camera collects non-intrusive depth image data, meaning that personal identity can never be captured.
And, since the camera does not require ambient illumination for optimal performance, it is suitable for applications in low light or complete darkness.
- 1 x Terabee 3D Camera 80x60
- Terabee 3Dcam 80x60 - SDK (Windows)
- Terabee 3Dcam 80x60 - SDK (Linux)
- Terabee 3Dcam 80x60 - SDK (Linux ARM Raspberry Pi 3B+/4)
- Time-of-Flight technology
- 80 x 60 pixels depth image
- Large detection area - 74° x 57°
- Robust aluminium casing, only 83 grams
- Comes with an SDK supporting Windows and Linux OS
- Software includes OpenNI, C/C++, Python, ROS
- Privacy protected, non-intrusive data collection