- TeraRanger Evo ToF Sensor Evaluation Kit
- Features a compact & lightweight design
- Offers USB, I2C, and UART clip-on interfaces
- Is compatible with ROS, Pixhawk, Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Odroid, etc.
- Provides factory calibrated distance data in millimeters
The TeraRanger Evo ToF Sensor Evaluation Kit is built on the modular Evo sensor family and includes 3 different Time-of-Flight sensor modules: TeraRanger Evo 60m (long-range), TeraRanger Evo 3m (short-range) and TeraRanger Evo 64px (8x8 depth resolution for movement detection).
The modular two-part design of Evo sensors allows quick testing and prototyping with a variety of interfaces including USB, UART, and I2C. Just clip-on your preferred interface backboard to any Evo sensor. No additional calibration is required as the sensors stream factory calibrated distance values in millimeters, out of the box.
- 1 x TeraRanger Evo 60m - the long range single pixel ToF distance sensor
- 1 x TeraRanger Evo 3m - the short range single pixel ToF distance sensor
- 1 x TeraRanger Evo 64px – the 8×8 pixel ToF depth sensor for movement detection
Interfaces and Cables:
- 2 x USB interface board
- 2 x USB 2.0 Micro cable (50 cm)
- 2 x UART/I2C interface board
- 2 x UART/I2C cable (22 cm)
- Drone altimeter & obstacle avoidance
- Robot navigation, positioning
- Close-range distance measurements
- Presence detection
- Level sensing
- Multi-point level sensing
- Object & people counting
- Movement detection, motion tracking
- Simple gesture recognition
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.