- TransducerM TM200 Motion Sensor
- Provides an AHRS / IMU 9-Axis, with sensor fusion function
- Can output calibrated raw sensor data and provide orientation data
- Features a serial port, Arduino compatible and general C/C++ communication library
- Offers configuration GUI, motion profile setting
The TransducerM TM200 Motion Sensor is a complete solution for motion sensing applications, capable of providing computed data for determining the orientation of an object in 3D space.
Out-of-box, it provides orientation data in terms of Euler angles, Quaternion, and, most commonly used Roll/Pitch/Yaw all of which can be computed with the reference to world frame (based on initial Earth’s magnetic field and gravity direction). It can also output calibrated raw sensor data, including angular rate, acceleration and magnetometer measurement.
The TransducerM TM200 communicates through serial port (TTL 3.3 V and 5 V compatible), running at adjustable baud rates up to 1 Mbps (8-bit, no parity, stop bit 1) using a binary protocol. The protocol is described in detail at the User Guide. In addition, C/C++ source code communication library is provided to interface with the module, including an Arduino compatible library and example which can be exported from GUI.
- 1 x TransducerM TM200
- 1 x Cable
- Internal update rate: 280 Hz – 370 Hz depending on the computational load
- Accelerometer: ±8 g range (16-bit ADC), 260 Hz bandwidth, 0.5 %fs non-linearity, 1 kHz sampling rate
- Gyroscope: ±2000 °/s range (16-bit ADC), 256 Hz bandwidth, 0.2 %fs non-linearity, 8 kHz sampling rate
- Magnetometer: ±1.3 Gauss range (12-bit ADC), 0.1 %fs non-linearity, 75 Hz sampling rate
- Static accuracy for Roll and Pitch, 0.7 degree RMS
- Dynamic accuracy for Roll and Pitch, 2.5 degree RMS
- Yaw drifting can be zeroed using static start up.
- Typical drifting on ground vehicle ≤ 2.0 ˚/min shortly after static startup.
- Sturdy housing.
- Short period reverses voltage protection
- Improved ESD protection on TXD and RXD port
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.