Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- VL53L5CX ToF 8x8-Zone Distance Sensor 400 cm Carrier
- Offers fast and accurate ranging up to 4 m
- Measures absolute distances to multiple targets simultaneously
- Includes a 3.3 V linear voltage regulator
- Provides enough data for a depth map
- Communication Interface: I2C
The VL53L5CX ToF 8x8-Zone Distance Sensor 400 cm Carrier w/ Voltage Regulator is a carrier/breakout board for ST’s VL53L5CX laser-ranging sensor. It offers fast and accurate ranging up to 4 m through a digital I2C interface. It can measure absolute distances to multiple targets simultaneously across multiple zones, providing enough data for a depth map with up to 8 x 8 resolution.
The board includes a 3.3 V linear regulator and level-shifters that allow it to work over an input voltage range of 2.8 to 5.5 V, and the 0.1-inch pin spacing makes it easy to use with standard solderless breadboards and 0.1-inch perf-boards.
- 1x VL53L5CX ToF 8x8-Zone Distance Sensor 400 cm Carrier w/ Voltage Regulator
- Resolution: 1 mm
- Maximum range: 400 cm
- Minimum range: 2 cm
- Interface: I2C
- Minimum operating voltage: 2.8 V
- Maximum operating voltage: 5.5 V
- Supply current: 100 mA
- Weight: 0.5 g