- Waveshare ESP32-S2 MCU WiFi Devboard, 240 MHz, 2.4 GHz WiFi (LCD Version)
- Features USB-C connector, no more plug orientation problem
- Integrated 4 MB flash memory
- On-chip integrated full-speed USB OTG interface
- Allows soldering direct to user-designed carrier boards
- Onboard 1.8 A current high-efficiency power supply IC
- Support Raspberry Pi Pico expansion board ecosystem
The Waveshare ESP32-S2 MCU WiFi Devboard, 240 MHz, 2.4 GHz WiFi (LCD Version) is a WiFi development board with compact size, plenty of peripheral interfaces, and integrated low-power Wi-Fi System-on-Chip (SoC), and a mass memory, supporting Raspberry Pi Pico expansion board ecosystem.
Equipped with a hardware crypto accelerator, RNG, HMAC, and Digital Signature module, it can meet the security requirements of the Internet of Things. Multiple low-power operating states to satisfy power requirements in IoT, mobile devices, wearable electronics, smart homes, and other application scenarios, etc.