Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Apollo Medium Robot Development Platform
- Features a middle-sized robot development platform
- Provides flexible adaptation, strong extensibility, and rich options
- Built-in SLAMWARE and navigation system
- Equipped with a depth camera, ultrasonic sensor, and cliff sensor
- Adopts SharpEdge technology
The Apollo Medium Robot Development Platform is a middle-sized extendable general-purpose robot development platform developed by SLAMTEC. With built-in high-performance SLAMWARE autonomous localization and navigation system.
Apollo can work with different added applications in various commercial environments and there is no need to adjust it to the environment or set it by coding. They can meet the different application requirements due to their rich interfaces and strong extensibility.
With a detection range longer than 15 meters, Apollo scans its surrounding environment in real-time to provide map data and build a high-precision map. Based on the above map data, Apollo can provide autonomous path planning and navigation services.
Autonomous mapping, localization, and navigation: With no need for human assistance, Apollo adopts SharpEdge technology to build a high-precision map, realize multi-path patrolling, find the ideal path to a destination and move there.
Virtual wall and virtual track: Based on pure software and without additional device configuration, Apollo can limit the robot’s working area and set the robot moving track efficiently and reliably. Optionally, it also
Multi-sensor fusion: In addition to laser range scanner, Apollo is equipped with a depth camera, ultrasonic sensor, and cliff sensor to provide navigation based on multi-sensor data fusion. It can handle complicated and varying situations in different application scenarios and have a reliable performance on the spot.
Autonomous recharging: Apollo is available for scheduling charging and it can autonomously go back to the charger to recharge itself.
Cloud remote management: Based on RoboCloud cloud services, users can manage registered Apollo platforms remotely to facilitate the development of more extensions.
Third-party application development: With open-source software and hardware platform, Apollo supports extended hardware for developing business logic applications based on SLAMWARE SDK.
- 1x Apollo Medium Robot Development Platform
- RPLIDAR Maximum Scan Radius: 25 m
- Ultrasonic Sensor: Number: 6 | Maximum Detecting distance: 50 cm
- Depth Camera: Number: 1 | Detecting Distance Range: 1.3 m
- Cliff Sensor: Number: 3 | Minimum Detecting Depth: 5 cm
- Magnetic Sensor Number: 3
- Pressure Bumper Number: 1
- Maximum Mapping Area: 500 x 500 m
- Map definition: 5 cm
- Maximum Speed: 0.7 m/s
- Maximum passing height: 1 cm
- Ethernet: 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Control Interface: Self-defined 15 pin interface
- Power: DC 20-25.2V 5A Max
- Wi-Fi: 5G & 2.4G 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- SLAMWARE: Windows/iOS/Android/Linux
Battery and Endurance
Working Hours: >12 h
Quick Charging Station
- Input: 100 ~ 240 VAC
- Output: 25.2 V 10 A Max
- Charging Time: ≤3 h
- Input: 100 ~ 240 VAC
- Output: 25.2 V 6 A Max
- Charging Time: ≤5 h
- Operating Temperature: 0 ~ 40°
- Operating Humidity: 30 ~ 70 %
Mass and Volume
- Maximum Load: About 70 kg
- Weight: 40 kg