- Carbide 3D BitZero V2 for Nomad 3
- Comes with a plastic base
- Includes 1/4 inch reference pin
- Uses a magnetic ground connection
- Lower profile so it is easier to probe taller projects
- Uses a bore to probe in the X/Y directions
The Carbide 3D BitZero V2 for Nomad 3 uses a magnetic ground connection rather than an alligator clip. It includes a 1/4 inch reference pin to eliminate tool flutes as a source of accuracy problems. It has a lower profile so it is easier to probe taller projects.
The BitZero V2 continues to use the active probing design to make it easier to be sure everything is working well and to trigger as quickly as possible to protect your tools. It uses a bore to probe in the X/Y directions so the tool diameter doesn't matter. The BitZero V2 uses a plastic base to insulate it from the workpiece so it is now possible to probe conductive materials.