- Grove SEN54 All-in-One Environmental Sensor - VOC, RH, Temp, PM1.0/2.5/4/10
- Offers an integrated, superior Grove IIC ambient sensor
- Calibrates full digital signals to output powered by Sensirion
- Assembling PM, VOC, RH, and Temperature sensing functionality
- Utilizes the laser scattering method
- Deliver 4 types of PM and 3 primary ambient signals
The Grove SEN54 All-in-One Environmental Sensor - VOC, RH, Temp, PM1.0/2.5/4/10 is an integrated, superior Grove IIC ambient sensor, assembling PM, VOC, RH, and Temperature sensing functionality, delivering up to 7 types of environmental data signal, sensing in high accuracy and operating for long terms, born for HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) and air quality long years detecting applications. Powered by Sensirion, it represents satisfactory sensing performance, and only one Grove cable will be needed between the sensor and the single board.
The sensor is equipped with sensing components that can change the magnitude of the current corresponding to a specific gas to measure VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds), which applies the same principle to sense Temp (Temperature), and RH (Relative Humidity). There is a laser generator and a filter on the sensor as it utilizes the laser scattering method to calculate the particle size of the gas passing the sensor for precise PM1.0, PM2.5, PM4, and PM10 detection. It will continuously output 7 signals above and the sampling interval will be just 1 second.