Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Colour: Blue
- Cute as buttons fun little six legged robot buddy
- Comes With Ultrasonic distance sensor eyes
- Easy to program more functionality
- Walking robot with 6 legs
The Hexapod Robot Hexy - Blue is a cute as buttons fun little six-legged robot buddy, and is the first ArcBotics open robotics kit. It is a fully articulated hexapod robot kit that gives you a platform to explore advanced robotics, kinematics, and programming. Hexy has six legs, 19 servo motors and is powered by Arduino, while maintaining a price 4-10x less expensive than current hexapod robots. Great for students 15+ and up exploring advanced robotics and kinematics and DIY enthusiasts looking for an open-source platform.
- Program moves as a text file. Easy commands like rotate right 40 deg
- Easy to assemble - Full step-by-step video tutorials and picture/text tutorials, geared towards the high school level and above
- Completely Arduino-compatible, the Servotor32 controller uses the same chip as the Arduino Leonardo
- Comes with demo moves pre-available. Have it dance immediately once built
- Completely open source. Code, Laser cutter DXF/STL/SLDWRKS files, electronics board files, everything. Go nuts
- Literally everything needed to build the kit, even the screwdriver.
- Ultrasonic distance sensor eyes
- Acrylic laser-cut pieces in your choice of six colors, with extra pieces
- 20 Servos (18 for legs, 1 for eyes, 1 extra)
- Full arduino based Servotor32 robot controller capable of controlling up to 32 Servos
- All the screws and nuts you need to assemble the kit, with extras
- Bluetooth module that plugs straight into the Servotor32 robot controller