Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Sequent Microsystems Raspberry Pi Stackable Card for Industrial Automation
- Offers 3.5 mm pitch pluggable connectors
- Drives 4 heavy-duty 24 VDC / 4 A loads with MOSFET outputs
- Keep time indefinitely even during power failure
- On-board resettable fuse
- Controls 4 actuators using 4-20 mA outputs
The Sequent Microsystems Raspberry Pi Stackable Card for Industrial Automation features four Optically Isolated Digital Inputs with status LEDs, four 0 – 10 V or 0 – ±10V Analog Inputs, four Optically Isolated 4-20mA Inputs, four Optically Isolated Open-Drain Outputs (24V/4A) as well as four 0-10V Analog Outputs, four 4-20mA Analog Outputs and four General Purpose LEDs.
Keep time indefinitely even during a power failure using the Real-Time Clock with battery backup.
Activate the hardware watchdog to monitor and power cycle the Raspberry Pi in case of software lockup. TVS diodes on all inputs protect the card for external ESD, and the on-board resettable fuse protects it from accidental shorts.
- 1 x Raspberry Pi Stackable Card for Industrial Automation
- 4 x M2.5 x 18 mm Male-Female Standoff
- 4 x M2.5 x 5 mm Screw
- 4 x M2.5 Nylon Nut
- 2 x Jumper
- 4 x 8-pin Female Mating Connector Plug for IO’s
- 1 x 4-pin Female Mating Connector Plug for RS465 ports
- 1 x 2-pin Female Mating Connector Plug for power
- 10 x 7 x 2 cm
- Analog Inputs: 4 ea. -10 to +10 V, 4 ea. 0-10 V
- Analog Outputs: 4 ea. 0-10 V, 4 ea. 4-20 mA, 4 ea. Open Drain PWM
- Digital Inputs: 4 ea. Optically Isolated
- Power Supply: 24 VDC / 1 A
- Weight: 120 g