Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- SparkFun LilyPad USB Plus Microcontroller
- Sewable electronics board controlled by an ATmega32U4
- Features a row of six white LEDs attached to pins 15-20
- Built-in RGB LED and power supply JST
- Has 14 sew tabs for connecting components with conductive thread
This is the SparkFun LilyPad USB Plus Microcontroller, a sewable electronics microcontroller board controlled by an ATmega32U4 with the Arduino bootloader. It has a built-in power supply JST (and recharge circuit) and an on/off switch with the only extra piece of hardware you need to program the LilyPad USB Plus being a micro-USB cable. The LilyPad USB Plus was designed to streamline your next sewable project by keeping things simple and giving you more room to work while eliminating the need to sew a power supply.
It has fourteen sew tabs for connecting components with conductive thread. Four of these tabs are reserved for connecting power and ground of LilyPad sensors and accessory boards, and ten are input/output (I/O). For reference, each sew tab has a nearby label with its name and the pin number it is connected to on the ATmega32U4 chip at its center.
- 1 x SparkFun Lilypad USB Plus Microcontroller
- USB port for connecting to a computer
- Two sets of power (+) and ground (-) sew tabs
- Built-in RGB LED attached to pins 12 , 13 (G), and 14 (B)
- A row of six white LEDs attached to pins 15-20
- Charging circuit for single-cell (3.7V) Lithium-Polymer batteries
Note: Please be aware that the Lilypad USB Plus is NOT supported on Windows 7/8 due to a lack of support drivers for those specific OS’s.