Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- 2.9in E-Paper E-Ink Display Module (B) for Raspberry Pi Pico, 296x128, SPI
- Designed for Raspberry Pi Pico (Not Included)
- Comes with development resources and manual
- Ideal for price tags, shelf labels, industrial instruments, etc.
- Keeps displaying the last content till power down
- Ultra-low power consumption
- Compatible with 3.3V or 5V MCUs
The 2.9in E-Paper E-Ink Display Module (B) for Raspberry Pi Pico, 296×128, SPI comes with development resources and a manual (Raspberry Pi Pico C/C++ and MicroPython examples).
This module provides ultra-low power consumption, basically, power is only required for refreshing. No backlight keeps displaying the last content for a long time.
E-paper display utilizes microcapsule electrophoretic technology for displaying, the principle is: charged particles suspended in the clear fluid will move to sides of microcapsule when an electric field is applied, making the microcapsule become visible by reflecting ambient light, just as traditional printed paper.
The E-paper display will clearly display images/texts under lamplight or natural light and requires no backlight. It features nearly up to 180° viewing angle and is usually used as e-reader due to its paper-like effect.
- 1 x Pico-ePaper-2.9-B
- 1 x Standoff pack
- Operating voltage: 3.3V/5V
- Interface: 3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI
- Resolution: 296 x 128
- Dot pitch: 0.138 x 0.138
- Display color: Black, White, Red
- Greyscale: 2
- full refresh time: 15s
- Refresh power: 26.4 mW (typ.)
- Standby current: <0.01 uA (almost none)
- Viewing Angle: >170°
- Weight: 0.04 kg