Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- 3.2'' Raspberry Pi Display Module Pack
- Comes with Powerful Graphics
- Low-Cost Display Solution
- RoHS Compliant
The 3.2'' Touch LCD Display Starter Pack for Raspberry Pi is a Raspberry Pi Display Module Pack, which includes a uLCD-32PTU 3.2'' LCD Display with Resistive Touch, a 4D Pi Adaptor and 5 way interface cable. The uLCD-32PTU-PI customises the uLCD-32PTU Display specifically for interfacing with the Raspberry Pi, to provide a quick and easy interface without any wiring hassles.
The Raspberry Pi Display Module Pack enables a Raspberry Pi user to quickly connect the 4D Pi Adaptor Shield to their Raspberry Pi, connect the 5 way cable between the Adaptor and the Display Module, and be connected in seconds to start programming their new 4D Systems Display.
The uLCD-32PTU-PI has a comprehensive ViSi-Genie library written to communicate with the Raspberry Pi, allowing the Visi-Genie events to be easily understood by the Raspberry Pi and users code.
The display module can be programmed in a number of ways, using the manufacturer Workshop 4 IDE Software. By default the display module will come loaded with the Serial application. It has a comprehensive range of serial commands ready to be received from the Raspberry Pi, to draw primitives such as lines, rectangles, circles and text, to displaying images, playing sound and logging data to uSD card.
Communication to the Display Module is performed via the Raspberry Pi’s serial port (RX and TX).
- uLCD-32PTU Display Module
- 4D Serial Pi Adaptor Shield
- 2GB microSD Card
- uUSB-PA5 Programming Adaptor
- 150mm 5 way Female-Female jumper cable, for quick connection to another device or breadboard
- 5 way Male-Male adaptor (for converting the Female-Female cable to be Male-Female)
- Quick Start User Guide
- Supply Voltage (VCC): 4.5V to 5.5V
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to +70°C
- Resolution: 240x320 pixels