Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- 3WD mini mobile robot kit with Arduino microcontroller
- Capable of moving in any direction including rotational movement
- Load capacity: 1.5kg
- Includes 12V DC coreless motor with encoder
- Comes assembled with only wheels not attached
The 3WD 48mm Omni Wheel Mobile Robot Kit is an unconventional mobile robot kit, it has 3 omni wheels that allow it to move and turn simultaneously, and accelerate in every direction at once without changing the direction it is facing. Besides the 3 motors for driving, the robot has 3 Ultrasonic sensors to scan the environment. To program the mobile robot kit, Arduino has been chosen to maintain the software easily and to exploit the excellent motor control algorithms provided.
Arduino IO Expansion
Arduino IO Expansion is a sensor expansion board. The controller board is programmed from the PC in C, C++ programming language.
Arduino 328 Controller
Arduino 328 is a microcontroller board. The USB port can be used for download of own programs and for transmitting data to the PC.
With the help of omni wheels, robot kit can move to all direction by changing the velocity and direction of each wheel without changing its orientation.
- 3 wheel drive
- Omni wheel
- Aluminum alloy frame
- Capable of rotation and side ways movements
- Includes Ultrasonic sensors
- With Arduino microcontroller and IO expansion board
- Programmable with C, C++
- 3 x 48mm Omni-wheel
- 3 x Namiki DC Motor with encoder
- 1 x Arduino 328 Controller
- 1 x Arduino IO Expansion
- 3 x Ultrasonic Range Finders
- 1 x 12V NI-MH Battery
- 1 x 12V Charger
- Size: 180mm x 180mm x 120mm
- Weight: 1.5kg
- Appearance: Circle
- Body Material: Aluminium Alloy
- Power: 6w
- Speed: 0.3m/s
- Motor: 12V DC Coreless Motor
- Power: 6W
- No Load Current: 50mA
- Load Current: 500mA
- Gearbox Ratio: 80:1