- 4 Channel Optocoupler TLP281 IC Breakout Board
- Allows you to connect a digital system to a high-voltage
- Uses the TLP281 opto-isolator IC
- Build-in four LEDs and photodiodes
- Used with a microcontroller to control servos
- Maximum output current: 500 mA
The 4 Channel Optocoupler TLP281 IC Breakout Board allows you to connect a digital system (like a 5 V microcontroller) to a high-voltage or noisy system. It uses the TLP281 opto-isolator IC to electrically isolate your controller from the high-voltage system by using the four build-in LEDs and photodiodes.
The TLP281 IC is often used with a microcontroller to control servos or other motors that use a higher voltage than the TTL logic on a 3.3 or 5 V development board.
This breakout board allows up to 4 channels to be controlled. Simply connect your microcontroller to the 4 IN pins and supply the board with a maximum of 5 VDC to the NC pin. The high-voltage system is connected with the HVCC & HGND pins and the OUT pins.