- 4G/3G/2G/GSM/GPRS/GNSS HAT for Raspberry Pi (Europe, SE-Asia, W-Asia, Africa)
- Is compatible with Raspberry Pi Zero/Zero W/Zero WH/2B/3B/3B+
- Supports dial-up, telephone call, SMS, MMS, mail, TCP, UDP, DTMF, HTTP, FTP, etc.
- Supports GPS, BeiDou, Glonass, LBS base station positioning
- Offers onboard USB interface and CP2102 USB to UART converter
- Includes Breakout UART control pins
This is the 4G/3G/2G/GSM/GPRS/GNSS HAT for Raspberry Pi (Europe, SE-Asia, W-Asia, Africa), which supports LTE CAT4 up to 150 Mbps for downlink data transfer. It is pretty low power consumption.
You can connect this 4G module with a computer to surf the Internet or attach it onto Raspberry Pi to enable functions like 4G high-speed connection, wireless communication, making a telephone call, sending SMS, global positioning, etc.
- 1 x SIM7600E-H 4G HAT
- 1 x LTE Antenna
- 1 x GPS External Antenna (B)
- 2 x USB type A plug to micro plug cable
- 1 x RPi screws pack (2pcs)
- C/A code
- Tracking: -159 dBm (GPS) / -158 dBm (GLONASS) / TBD (BD)
- Cold starts: -148 dBm
Time-To-First-Fix (open air)
- Cold starts: <35 s
- Hot starts: <1 s
- Position: <2.5 m CEP
- Supported types: MT, MO, CB, Text, PDU
- Storage: USIM card and ME (default)
- Supports echo cancellation
- Supports noise reduction
- Power supply: 5 V
- Operating voltage: 5 V / 3.3 V (configured via jumper)
- Operating temperature: -30 °C ~ 80 °C
- Storage temperature: -45 °C ~ 90 °C
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.