Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- The 555SE Discrete 555 Timer Soldering Kit
- Offers eight 4-40 surface-mount threaded inserts
- Lets you build a faithful and functional transistor-scale replica
- No additional knowledge of electronics is required
- Comes with a beautiful aluminum display stand
- RoHS compliance
The 555SE Discrete 555 Timer Soldering Kit is a surface-mount soldering kit that lets you build a faithful and functional transistor-scale replica of the NE555 timer integrated circuit, one of the most classic, popular, and all-around useful chips of all time.
The 555SE is an easy-to-build surface-mount soldering kit. It includes the circuit board, resistors, and transistors that make up the electrical circuit as well as printed assembly instructions. The kit also comes complete with the "IC Leg" stand, and 8 color-coded thumbscrew terminal posts.
To build the 555SE, basic electronic soldering skills and tools are required, but no additional knowledge of electronics is presumed or required. You provide standard surface-mount soldering tools: a soldering iron, solder (wire or paste), small metal tweezers, as well as a Phillips head screwdriver.
- 6.5 x 7.8 x 2 cm
- Supply Voltage (Vcc): 4-18 V
- Supply Current (Icc): Vcc = 5 V, Low state: 3 mA | Vcc = 15 V, Low state: 10 mA
- Threshold Voltage: Vcc = 5 V: 3.3 | Vcc = 15 V: 10
- Threshold Current: 10 nA
- Trigger Voltage: Vcc = 5 V: 1.67 | Vcc = 15 V: 5