Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- ACHS-7121 Current Sensor Carrier (±10A)
- Has typically a conductive path internal resistance of 0.7 mΩ
- Features a PCB made with 2-oz copper
- Is able to electrically isolate the current path
- Allows the sensor to be inserted anywhere along the current path
The ACHS-7121 Current Sensor Carrier (±10A) is a simple carrier of Broadcom’s ±10A ACHS-7121 Hall effect-based linear current sensor, which offers a low-resistance (~0.7 mΩ) current path and electrical isolation up to 3 kV RMS.
This version accepts a bidirectional current input with a magnitude up to 10 A and outputs a proportional analog voltage (185 mV/A) centered at 2.5 V with a typical error of ±1.5%. It operates from 4.5 V to 5.5 V and is intended for use in 5 V systems. A bandwidth of 80 kHz can optionally be decreased by adding a capacitor across the board pins marked “filter”.
- 1 x ACHS-7121 Current Sensor Carrier (±10A)
- Current sense: 0.185 V/A
- Minimum logic voltage: 4.5 V
- Maximum logic voltage: 5.5 V
- Weight: 1.1 g
- Supply current: 15 mA
- Version: -10 to +10 A